Friday, June 24, 2005

Karl "Turd Blossom" Rove

I just finished an awesome posting - went to publish it and I get a website not responding error message. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK So, I'm not going to put in nearly the effort I did in the last post because I'm pissed. Needless to say Karl Rove is an asshole!!!!! Time for the democrats to show we ain't lily-livered pussies like these warmongering, lying, thieving bastards try to make us out to be. We're mad as hell and we are not going to take it anymore. Put September 24,2005, on your calender and make arrangements to be in Washington, DC. The Impeachment March needs you !!!!! Details are available at WWW.VOTETOIMPEACH.ORG. I know this asshole Rove is just doing his job, tossing out inflammatory remarks in order to distract people from the real issues about what this corrupt bunch is up to and to take the focus off the WWW.DOWNINGSTREETMEMO.COM Well it's not going to work and I smell big trouble for that bunch. KARL ROVE is the real WMD in America... the Bush Cartels Weapon of Mass Distraction. (and he sure has the mass) LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home