Monday, June 20, 2005

Worse than Watergate

I am presently reading "Worse than Watergate" by John W. Dean. Before any Republicans get their panties in a twist this man used to be counsel for Richard Nixon, thus - he is a Republican. I don't want to hear any he's a "liberal" or "lefty" screaming from you so I've nipped that in the bud right off. Nice tactic though that Rush and Sean have pummeled into your brain. You really should ask for the hot wax when you go in for your brain washes. These imbeciles make you disregard important factual information as fake because you've been told it's the "liberal media" and that is just what your Fearless Leader and his Co-Fearless Leader wants.

When this house of crap falls down and it will - you all should be ashamed of yourselves for not having an independent thought in your heads. For allowing this sham of a government to continue this fraud on the American people and to have allowed the deaths of 1,700 + of your fellow citizens. The first election which was really a selection, you all got a pass - the second time around though it still was riddled with corruption, you put these pillagers in for Round Two. Your "culture of life" is a fucking joke. YOU ARE A FUCKING JOKE. I've never seen a greater example of "Party over Country" in my lifetime and I hope I never see it again.

Well, off to personal matters now. I've been on hiatus since Thursday as the wife was home!!!! We went to see Don Henley/Stevie Nicks on Thursday night. He sounded great - I'm not a huge fan of her but she really put on a good show and looked appetizing to boot. First time I've ever seen her that engaged with the audience. Also, for an inside venue what a fantastic sound system. Kudos to the Gwinnett Centre in the backwoods of Atlanta for hiring a serious sound guy who installed something worthy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was missing your blogs, although I have been away as well, I have had the odd moment to check.
Good to hear you and the "wife" had a good time! Sounds like you had a better weekend than us! Nothing like a sudden death and family politics for disastorous weekend.
Love your blog, yet we know how many will remain in denial, still refuses to believe they support the wrong people, makes you wonder, doesn't it?

6:35 AM  
Blogger imperial said...

I look for blogs as great as your work. Fine
blog. I found your site suitable for another visit!
Go and find my business cash advance blog.

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home