Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Dear Santa W. Bush !!!

From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE...
We wrote this list one year ago. Since it apparently got "misplaced" in the White House mail room, today we re-submit it. This time, the world is watching...
Dear Santa W. Bush,
This is my Christmas wish list:
A speedy end to the Iraq war Elimination of the deficit Clean air and water A short winter A strong dollar Support for the Federal Employment Non-Discrimination Act Social Security in a festively-wrapped lockbox Harsh penalties for incompetence Uniform voting machines with paper trails Osama's capture Honest answers An energy policy that makes sense A world that doesn't hate us Fair and balanced news Basic health care Stronger corporate oversight A fundamentalist Christian church that follows the Golden Rule (Note: the Mennonites are OK per Pastor Dan) FDA-approved drugs that don't cause heart attacks An end to arrogance
And since I have a snowball's chance in hell of getting any of that, I'll settle for a pack of clean underwear. I'll e-mail you my size. Since I now know you've been spying on me for the last 4 years without a warrant, I'm sure you know my underwear size already. Which reminds me: could you add impeachment to the list?
Hugs,
Bill in Portland Maine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home