Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Same Speech Different Day

His speech in a nutshell....


1. I know I screwed up on Social Security but it was only a small screw up. The 2.2 Trillion the war in Iraq will cost while only 25 percent of it would fix Social Security for the next 75 years. Well can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs no? Besides who gives a crap about old people, especially Americans?

2. I will continue to kill Muslims. Does not matter what Muslims any will do. This will satisfy America's bloodlust and provide them with a kinda forum where the Gladiators can fight. The common folk like that kind of thing.

3. While preaching energy independence I will grant the oil companies an 8 billion dollar tax cut in the same year Exxon posts 33 Billion in profit.

4. I will continue in my long tradition of being a uniter while dividing the country into two camps. Those who are on to me and those who are asleep at the wheel.

5. I will continue to shove every piece of legislation that favors only the rich and my corporate masters down the throats of Americans because my time is running short and it's only a matter of time before even the most numb is going to notice they are holding their ankles.

6. Did I say I will kill Muslims?? Really I wil, I will, I will....


A wonderful speech is it on DVD? I want to add it to the rest of the speechs saying Exactly the same thing.







SAMSON SLAUGHTERED 1,000 PHILISTINES USING THE JAWBONE OF AN ASS. EVERYDAY THE RIGHT WING KILLS REASON, TRUTH, COMMON SENSE AND REALITY USING THE SAME WEAPON