Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Confessions of a Republican.....lol

I support bush and repubs because I think it is okay to give 400 BILLION DOLLARS to halliburton and the oil companies and pass the deficit spending taxes on to the kids.

I support bush and repubs because there are only a few thousand dead soldiers and we need at least 58,000 dead soldiers to build them a memorial.

I support bush and repubs because I do not want to be labeled an anti-semitic so I want to hate jews and arabs equally because they are all of the semitic race.

I support bush and repubs because it is okay with me if they want to use their POWER to control stupid women and doctors who want abortions. And it is okay if repubs keep brain dead people alive and if they want to come into our bedrooms and tell us whom we can love and not love. That is important to me to hate gays as long as there is no gun control.

I support bush and repubs because cheney has no gun control.

I support bush and repubs because torture is not so bad once you get past the screams. And concentration camps and military occupations and illegal wiretapping are okay, too as the jews have taught us in Palestine since 1947. So what if we lose a few people to desperate suicide bombers. That is the price we good Mericans don't mind paying with the lives of Democrats.

I support bush and repubs because they are sending our jobs overseas and I didn't want to work anyway just like bush who has never held a job or served in the military.

I support bush and repubs because they wave flags and make me feel good with apple pie and nifty sayings like we have to stop terrorism and connecting the Iraq war with 9-11 and WMD. I'm scared and will believe anything bush and repubs tell me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home